The Undergraduate EXCEL programs of Trinity College offer unique opportunities for learners to enhance their professional goals through accelerated education.
Six majors are offered in the EXCEL undergraduate program. Each major serves as strong preparation for career development and graduate school studies. TIU-Florida uses a rolling registration process that allows students to enroll throughout the calendar year. Classes are offered through a cohort model that fosters community and learning within small groups of students who take all of their general education and/or core courses together.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministries
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Students may enter EXCEL with or without any number of prior college credits and, by taking courses one at a time, finish their degree within a manageable time-frame. Other benefits of the EXCEL program include the opportunities for you to:
- Transfer college credit, or begin with a high school diploma/GED
- Attend classes once per week in the evening, or on Saturdays
- Study at an accelerated pace in classes of five or seven weeks.
- Learn in small class sizes of 12-18 students
- Take some courses online from the convenience of your home or office
- Attend class at sites near to you in Miami-Dade or Broward County.